Go Green, Eco Living, Zero Waste. These are all terms that we're starting to hear more regularly, or you've probably seen the hashtags going around on social. Well, it's a big deal, and I'm starting to get my act together and pay attention to my impact on the environment by taking steps to prevent our planet from dying under a pile of plastic.
I'm already a (Paris) vegan, which is a start if you don't know what that is, neither did I, see my latest post). Not only does being vegan/veggie save the lives of approximately 7000 animals (the average amount one person consumes in a lifetime), but also it helps to reduce the demand for meat, which in turn reduces the environmental damage of animal farming/factories.
The next thing on my list is to start swapping out plastic for sustainable alternatives. Did you know approx 6.3 billion toothbrushes are thrown out each year globally?! That a hell of a lot of plastic toothbrushes. So, I jumped on the eco bandwagon and got myself and hubby some bamboo toothbrushes.
They're super affordable too! I've listed a couple of options below, or you can find them on Amazon or eBay too, so NO EXCUSES! XO



