Hello loves, are you surviving the heat? It's about 32 degrees C here in the UK at the moment, and it's a little too hot to handle. So what do you do when it's too hot to exist? You find a river and you go for a swim! The river Cam is Cambridge is a hugely popular place to go for a dip in the summer and something that I definitely wanted to tick off my summer bucket list too, so we packed up our swimsuits and headed to Grantchester Meadows for a dip.
I highly recommend wearing some shoes in the water though as there are branches and prickles along the bank which can make getting out quite difficult. But if you fancy a spot of wild swimming to cool down this summer - I highly recommend it.
If you find yourself in need of refreshments, I can also recommend strolling into Grantchester itself where they have a number of cute pubs and even its very own gin distillery!
XO
* Disclaimer: This post may also contain affiliate links.





