Everyone loves dessert! Particularly when chocolate is involved! But I'm not always wanting to have all the sugar that usually goes along with having a choccy dessert. I've recently been making this super yummy vegan chocolate avocado mousse dessert, and it's so divine - I couldn't resist sharing the recipe with you.
This recipe makes about 6 vegan chocolate mouses, depending on the size of your ramekins obviously. Each mousse is super light and fluffy, and gorgeously indulgent without overdoing it on the sugar - totally vegan too! A nice healthy option for dessert!
You will need:
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Raspberries to decorate
All you do is throw all the ingredients together into a blender and blend until a smooth paste. You might want to taste it and add any extra agave if you like it a little sweeter. Once blended out, divide it into your ramekins and pop into the fridge for about an hour to set. Finish with raspberries and a dusting on cocoa power to make it look all fancy!
And there you have it! Super yummy, super easy and healthy too! Let me know if you give this one a go - I can't wait for you to try it! XO


