
If you've been anywhere near Instagram lately, you will have caught onto the fact that basket bags are the must-have bag of summer 2018. Anything from yarn, wicker, and straw, these woven bags are everywhere, and I just can't get enough. So of course, I hopped online, did some googling and purchased a couple for myself. And the first one has tassels... *squeals with excitement*

This basket bag is so pretty I literally can't get over it! The bag is made of wheat straw in this lovely natural golden colour, which looks awesome with tan btw. My favorite part has to be the cutest grey fringe tassels around the top of the bag, a super fun twist to a classic basket bag. I love it!
The shape is much like a bucket bag, which means you can pack it full of your essentials, I can even fit my big DSLR lens in here and a spare lens, making it super handy for summer days out! The long handles make it super easy to carry around too, I like to hook it over my bike handlebars!
What's best is that this bag is currently on SALE for less than £20, make sure you grab yours before they run out!
What's your favorite accessory this summer? XO
Read more: 5 Secrets to a productive morning
* Disclaimer: This post may also contain affiliate links.
![]() |



