Calling all those small but perfectly formed girls out there, let's stick together because we all know how hard it can be to find clothes that suit out small frames and short legs. I'm part of the under 5" club and have pulled together my favourite Petite fashion items for the Autumn season. So if you're 5"3 or under (or if you're not), I know you'll love these items, so let's dive in...
Skirt - from NewLook
Boots - from NewLook
Dresses - with boots and thick tights, oh yes!
1. Pair it chunky white trainers or a pair of sassy flats for a comfy day look - from TopShop
2. Love this print and flowy skirt, perfect to accommodate all that winter comfort food - from Boden
3. Effortless chic, perfect with a red lip - from TopShop
4. For a touch of class or just cocktails with the girls, comes in a bunch of colours too! A bargain - from Boohoo
5. Need a sexy number Date night? Yes please - from ASOS
Skirts - skirts are everywhere this season and I'm so here for it.
1. I love this colour for Autumn, it's great to add a pop of colour to your wardrobe. Also comes in black - from ASOS
2. The ultimate girly skirt - from ASOS
3. Snake print is everywhere this season, and I'm here for it. - from Pretty Little Thing
4. Swish Swish! Imagine with a fluffy knit tucked in and cute booties - an autumn essential - from Mint Velvet
5. Fight the gloomy winter days with this beaded number - from Anthropologie
Trousers - Always a tough one for us petite ladies...
1. These pencil crops are literally top of my list this season, and the high waist with tie belt is so flattering too! - from ASOS
2. A good pair of ripped jeans are perfect for any season. Grab a pair in a darker wash for the colder months... from TopShop
3. Start getting in the festive mood with a killer pair of burgundy trousers, I love these culottes - from New Look
4. 'Leggings aren't pants' ... yeah, I get it, but I live in leggings this time of year. I stock up on good quality leggings - from M&S
5. For something a bit different, I'm loving printed trousers, how beautiful are these? - from Boden
Coats - to keep you warm
1. I love this check - from Matalan
2. I'm a big fan of pastel blue and this coat would look stunning with blue jeans and boots - from River Island
3. Waterfall coats are great for warmer Autumn days and great for layering - from Wallis
4. You can't be a classic trench coat - from ASOS
5. Perfect for long Sunday afternoon walks - from BooHoo
2. I'm a big fan of pastel blue and this coat would look stunning with blue jeans and boots - from River Island
3. Waterfall coats are great for warmer Autumn days and great for layering - from Wallis
4. You can't be a classic trench coat - from ASOS
5. Perfect for long Sunday afternoon walks - from BooHoo
* Disclaimer: This post may also contain affiliate links.







No comments